All "Buy Now" purchases on this site are directed through Paypal - so are covered by Buyer Protection
policies applicable to your account and country.
A hobby based 4WD parts fabricator in NSW Australia.
$ Prices are AUD for delivery anywhere within Australia.
For combined postage, custom lengths or international orders please request a quote.
Toyota 90 Series Prado
Rear Control Arms - Lower and Panhards
Rear Control Arm - Lower:
$560* - Heavy Duty in stock
$---* - Super Heavy Duty on request
Rear Adjustable Panhards:
$510* - Single adjust, SHD in stock
$385* - Dual heim / adjust, HD in stock
$470* - Dual heim / adjust, SHD on request
Lowers and panhard rods are usually made on request only - although on occasion they may be in stock. Production time can vary between 2 and 4 weeks depending on your choice of grade, and the supplies I have in stock.
Lower Control Arms
Adjustable Lowers are made for any lift size, are available in two grades of strength:
Super Heavy Duty
- Chromoly tubing, 1-1/4" 0.250 (35mm x 6.35mm).
- 7/8" high quality USA made heim joint, 18 degree motion, chromoly, heat treated, PTFE lined.
- Whiteline poly bushings.
- Thicker Chromoly tubing, 1-1/4" 0.375 (35mm x 9.53mm).
- Everything else identical as above.
- This thicker material is rarely available, contact me for an update.
Adjustable Panhards are made for any lift size, and have the following features:
- Chromoly tubing, 1-3/8" in HD 0.120 (35mm x 3mm) or SHD 0.188 (35mm x 4.8mm)
- 5/8"-3/4" high quality USA made heim joint, Chromoly, heat treated, PTFE lined, 19 degree motion.
- If a bushing is used, it will be poly; SuperPro or Whiteline.
They come with an option of:
- Single adjust - Approximately 15mm adjustment available. One end has a bushing for ride comfort, the other is a heim joint for smooth articulation.
- Dual adjust - Approximately 30mm adjustment available. 2x heim joints for smooth articulation and greater adjustability. In left and right-hand threads for easier adjustments.